From time to time, we find that we have vacancies for staff or support personnel. This page will hold information concerning all currently open vacancies. If there are no documents shown below, it reflects that we have no live vacancies.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its staff to follow the policies put in place to ensure this. South End Junior School follows safe recruitment practices.
Business Administrator / PA – Business and Premises
Grade E, Points 4 – 5
FT: £18,933 – £19,312 Pro Rata – £15,336 – £15,993
HOURS: 35 per week Monday to Friday 8.15 am – 4.15 pm
Term time plus training days
The main purpose of the job is to provide back office administrative support to the school, oversee specific areas of responsibility relating to back office processes, act as PA to Business and Site Managers and undertake reception duties in the main school office.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys the challenge of working in a hectic environment!
- Effectively organises their workload with flexibility and autonomy
- Relishes the opportunity to use their initiative
- Offers a friendly greeting to visitors no matter what the circumstances
- Understands the need to work as a team
- Has previous administrative experience
- Is proficient at using IT during their working day
What you will find at South End Junior School:
- A varied administrative role with a focus on the business, back-office functions, HR and premises side of the school
- A busy reception area and hectic office environment!
- A friendly and supportive admin team
- A modern, forward thinking school
- An opportunity to take ownership of your own areas of responsibilities and work autonomously.
FOR AN APPLICATION PACK PLEASE: See attachments
Applications should be submitted by email to email@example.com and not by paper submission to the school, as closing date is after the school has closed for the summer. If you would like an informal chat or further information about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and telephone number and you will receive a call back in due course (allowing for staff holidays).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Thursday 12 August 2021
INTERVIEW DATE: Wednesday 25 August 2021
START DATE: 13 September 2021 or as soon as possible after
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.