From time to time, we find that we have vacancies for staff or support personnel. This page will hold information concerning all currently open vacancies. If there are no documents shown below, it reflects that we have no live vacancies.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its staff to follow the policies put in place to ensure this. South End Junior School follows safe recruitment practices.
TEACHING ASSISTANT 1:1 LEARNING
The position is linked to a specific pupil and, as is usual, will finish should the pupil leave the school or High Needs Funding cease/change
Grade D, Points 3 & 4
FTE- £18,562 – £18,933
Pro rata salary – £7,340 – £7,638
HOURS: 17.5 hours,
Monday 8.30 am to 12.15 pm
TERM TIME PLUS TRAINING DAYS
We are looking for: A Teaching Assistant to join our team to support the learning of a specific Year 4 child so that he can fully access the curriculum
· have the ability and willingness to support the child’s academic growth, whilst acknowledging that he requires support to enable him to learn,
· be experienced in or be willing to undertake training in Emotion Coaching,
· be willing and able to build a nurturing, working relationship with the child,
· be passionate and committed to making a difference to children who have diverse needs,
· recognise that children have very different and individual needs and be able to tailor your provision accordingly,
· be able to motivate and encourage children on an individual basis and as part of a group.
What you will find at South End Junior:
– A child whose confidence and self-esteem you can help grow
– A child who needs you to enable him to progress academically,
– A supportive team with close liaison with the Director of Inclusion,
– Appropriate training to help you fulfil your role,
– A work environment for you where you feel part of a team and you can make a real difference,
– An outstanding and exceptional learning environment,
– A very modern, forward thinking vision,
– Brilliant children, who are so proud of their school and their uniform; especially their lime green ties!
Normally you would be encouraged to come and visit us. Instead we suggest you take a look at our website and our Facebook page to get a flavour of the school. Any questions please email the head – firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR AN APPLICATION PACK PLEASE:
telephone the school – 01933 314611
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Wednesday 30 September 2020
INTERVIEW DATE: Tuesday 6 October 2020
START DATE: 2 November 2020 or earlier if possible.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.